We are hiring!
We may have a number of openings at Advantage Refrigeration. Click on the link below to see all of our listings.
We are a premier maintenance company for commercial buildings in Edmonton.
With a passion to eliminate roadblocks in HVAC & Refrigeration for remarkable people.
As a T.E.A.M of Trailblazers, Engaged and Accountable with the Moxie to get it done!
Thank you for your interest with Advantage Refrigeration! Do you want to be with a team that is committed to being trailblazers? Are you engaged wiht your peers, clients and community? DO you do what you say and say what you do? DO you have the moxie to get it done? We may be just what you are looking for!
A successful candidate will have the passion to eliminate roadblocks by over communicating, staying qualified and acquiring new and updating certifications and training and finally showing willingness to care about themselves, their community, their peers, suppliers and clients.
Advantage Refrigeration may have opportunities in the following areas as Journeyperson or Apprentice:
- Refrigeration & A/C Mechanic (HVAC/R)
- Boiler Technician
As a Journeyperson, you are experienced in your trade and consider yourself a leader that has respect and values process and procedures. You enjoy working with people and solving problems using forward thinking solutions. You not only adapt well to change but you are happy to see what is coming next. You have strong hands-on skills with a mechanical aptitude and enjoy assisting, teaching and mentoring others to grow.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Positive etiquette while speaking with clients, vendors and staff
- Ability to properly prioritize work.
- Adhering to the current safety program.
- Communicate with, and teach Apprentices
- Learn, learn, learn
- Order parts & material
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Experience in a service trade environment
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- A clean police check will be required before you will be considered permanent staff
- A drivers abstract will be required for review before you will be considered permanent staff
Apply with resume and cover letter. Please include wage expectations. No phone calls will be accepted. Only applicants we are interested in will be contacted.
FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS & INQUIRIES TO THE LINK BELOW: