When you’re running a restaurant, hotel or any food-service or hospitality business, having a reliable supplier to service your commercial kitchen equipment is critical. If your kitchen equipment leaks or fails, you could face thousands of dollars in lost business and spoiled inventory.
So when your commercial refrigeration system malfunctions, you need to have it taken care of immediately. You need a caring, qualified service provider that is quick, efficient and knowledgeable when fixing the problem so that you can continue your business as usual.
Expert Maintenance and Service
Our refrigeration specialists at Advantage Refrigeration maintain and service your commercial and industrial refrigeration systems, including:
- Walk-in commercial coolers
- Walk-in commercial freezer units
- Reach-in cooler and freezer storage units
- Refrigerated display cases
- Freezer display cases
- Ice machines
We can provide one-off repairs or develop a maintenance agreement to suit your schedule and budget. Advantage Refrigeration works with your unique needs to give you peace of mind.
Preventative Maintenance for Peak Performance
Why wait until an issue arises before you address the condition of your commercial refrigeration? The last thing you want is wasted food, sunk costs and annoyed customers to impact your business.
By scheduling ongoing preventative maintenance with Advantage Refrigeration, our team of experts minimize downtime by inspecting, repairing and replacing worn-out parts before they fail altogether.
When is it time to replace your Commercial Refrigeration Unit?
While all commercial refrigeration equipment has a lifespan, it’s important to recognize when it’s time to have your unit inspected, repaired and possibly replaced.
Here are some common signs of a failing commercial refrigeration unit:
- Leakage and Frost Build-Up. Water and air leaks caused by old and worn-out seals can lead to frost build-up which can then cause your refrigeration system to not cool.
- Spoiled Food. If food is spoiling before the expiration date, this is another sign that your unit is not cooling properly.
- Loud Sounds. Although coolers and freezers are known to be noisy, this is actually a sign that the unit is old or malfunctioning. Pay attention to clicking & clunking sounds that can indicate that a compressor, motor or fan is about to fail.
- Higher Energy Costs. If you notice your business’s energy bill increasing, it could be that the temperature inside your refrigeration unit is fluctuating and inconsistent. This can be caused by failures in the refrigeration systems.
- Constant Repairs. While we love seeing our clients, if you find you are requiring more service calls to keep your unit running, it may be time for a new one.
If you notice any of these signs when it comes to your commercial refrigeration unit, do not hesitate to get in touch with our experts at Advantage Refrigeration!
We can assess the situation and advise you on your best course of action.
24/7 Emergency Service
Commercial refrigeration crises aren’t always convenient and they certainly don’t adhere to your schedule! This is why Advantage Refrigeration offers 24/7 emergency services in the Edmonton area.
Repairs can be completed as soon as possible to ensure that your equipment is returned to normal operating conditions. We will inspect the issue, replace necessary components or provide a complete system overhaul – whatever needs to be done to keep your business open and operating! All while communicating with you throughout the process.
We’ve Got You Covered!
From HVAC and plumbing to refrigeration and equipment service, Advantage Refrigeration provides service for all of your business’s mechanical needs.