Safety starts at the top, and HVAC systems are an integral part of any business to maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment. Regular maintenance is crucial in ensuring your system is in peak working condition.
Advantage Refrigeration understands the importance of HVAC systems for your restaurant, business or commercial building.
When your HVAC system breaks down, you want an experienced team of specialists in right away to fix the issue before it becomes a bigger problem.
Preventative Maintenance for Peak Performance
When it comes to your business’s HVAC system, you want to catch potential issues before they become expensive problems. This is why Advantage Refrigeration offers a personalized maintenance schedule to meet your unique needs and budget.
We can inspect your HVAC system and detect any necessary or upcoming repairs, ensuring that you have peace of mind and confidence that your HVAC system will operate at peak performance.
When Is it Time to Replace an HVAC System?
HVAC systems can’t last forever but it’s important to recognize when it is time to replace the entire system instead of continually repairing it.
Here are some signs you can watch out for when it comes to the longevity of your business’s HVAC system:
- The unit is more than 10 years old. Some HVAC units won’t last much longer than 10 years – if yours has surpassed that lifespan, you may want to look at replacing it and we can help determine the remaining life span.
- Temperatures are inconsistent. An ageing HVAC system is going to have difficulty maintaining a steady indoor temperature. This usually occurs because your units worn out components are not working well together and you are not getting good air distribution.
- Dust and other air quality issues. The health of your HVAC system will directly impact the air quality inside of your business. Old units can end up distributing an excess of dust, mold and mildew.
- Frequent repairs. If you find you are spending money on a regular basis to repair your business’s HVAC unit, it may be time to consider having a new one installed.
If you notice any of these signs of a failing HVAC unit, please get in touch with our experts at Advantage Refrigeration.
We can inspect your unit’s condition and advise you on the best course of action.
Expert Maintenance and Service
Your business relies on minimal downtime and optimal system performance. Advantage Refrigeration strives to serve and maintain your HVAC equipment with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Call Advantage Refrigeration for the following HVAC services:
- Exhaust fans and ventilation systems
- Make-up air systems
- Commercial air conditioning systems
- Boiler systems
- Hot water space heating systems
- Furnaces, ducting and venting
- Energy-efficient heating systems
- Restaurant canopies, exhaust fans, ventilation and ducting
We provide service and maintenance agreements to take care of your commercial plumbing and hot water needs on a regular basis.
24/7 Emergency Service
Should your HVAC system fail or require immediate repairs, Advantage Refrigeration offers 24/7 emergency services in the Edmonton area.
Repairs can be carried out as soon as possible to restore your HVAC system to normal operating conditions. Our team will quickly assess the problem, replace and repair as needed and advise you on the overall condition of your system.
All of our emergency service work is completed by certified mechanics and is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Leave It To Us!
From refrigeration, HVAC and plumbing systems, Advantage Refrigeration provides service and maintenance for all of your business’s mechanical needs.