At Advantage Refrigeration, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
This is why we are addressing the concerns of COVID-19 by implementing protocols to ensure that we can continue to provide maintenance services for your commercial building in a safe and preventative manner.
Please take a moment to read through the following information:
Screening Questions for Clients
Before we send technicians to fulfil your business’s mechanical needs, the following questions must be answered:
- Does anyone in your building or at your site have any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose.
- Has anyone in your building or at your site returned to Canada from outside the country in the past 14 days?
- Did anyone in your building or at your site have close contact with a person who has a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the above questions, please follow these steps:
- Has the rest of your staff and/or tenants been tested for COVID-19? Have you received the results?
- How many days has it been since the individual with COVID-19 been at the site?
- If it has been less than 3 days, can this call wait until it has been at least 3 days?
- If it has been over 3 days, please advise our technicians of the area the positive COVID-19 individual works.
- Can we work around or avoid that space?
- If not, has the area been disinfected?
- Is there a safer entrance we can use to access your location?
We will also ask if your building or site has precautionary procedures in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 i.e. For example, mandatory cloth or medical masks, sanitizing or hand-washing stations, physical distancing or limited contact and are sanitizing work areas daily.
Screening Questions for Staff
Rest assured that our expert technicians will also have to pass screening questions before they are permitted to enter your place of business.
Here are the questions they are asked each day on their safety forms:
- Do you have a fever? If yes, call dispatch and stop working.
- Are you having difficulty breathing? If yes, call dispatch and stop working.
- Are you experiencing tiredness? If yes, call dispatch and stop working.
- Do you have a DRY cough? – If yes, call dispatch and stop working.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Advantage Refrigeration takes standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and is taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
On a daily basis, our team is vigorously working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address COVID-19 with a focus on the use of proper PPE (including medical/disposable masks and latex gloves) as well as hand-washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications.
Each and every technician will arrive at your business site wearing a mask and using hand sanitizer, which we will also provide to you upon arrival.
We ask that you extend the same commitment to cleanliness by ensuring anyone present on site is wearing a mask and that workspace are sanitized.
Should you start to feel any symptoms within 14 days of our visit, please notify your manager, supervisor or Public Health so we can be notified of any potential exposure.
You Are Our Number One Priority!
We are pleased that our business is 100% operational and proud to continue to serve business owners in the Edmonton region!
In order to maintain our service level, we are committed to executing operation plans to ensure that you remain healthy and safe during this challenging time.