Advantage Refrigeration understands the importance of a critical environment for your Data Center cooling applications.
Your business relies on minimal downtime and optimal system performance so you can do what you do best, which is why Advantage Refrigeration strives to service and maintain your HVAC equipment with the utmost care and attention to detail.
By identifying issues and bringing them to your attention before failure you can make proactive decisions to help your business.
We provide service and maintenance agreements to take care of your Data Center cooling and humidification needs on a regular basis.
Expert Maintenance and Service
From small computer rooms to large data centers, our knowledge, and industry-specific experience will support your cooling requirements, no matter the scale.
We take care of the following systems:
- Air conditioning systems (LG, Daikin, Fujitsu for example)
- Humidifiers (Stulz, Nortec for example)
- HVAC ventilation (Liebert, Stulz for example)
Advantage Refrigeration will work with your unique needs to develop a maintenance agreement that suits your budget or schedule. We can also provide one-off repairs to your Data Center air conditioning as well.
Premier Preventative Maintenance for Peak Performance
Computer room air conditioning has become more of a necessity in today’s business world due to the more complex and compact nature of technology and equipment.
The increase in computer room power consumption, density, and heat generation requires a careful eye on the condition of your Data Center’s air conditioning system.
To maximize the efficiency and maintain consistency when it comes to your computer room air conditioning, it is important to perform regular preventative maintenance tasks that focus on the key components of the system, such as:
- Air filters. Dirty filters overwork the motors of the air conditioning system and reduce cooling capacity. Make sure the filters are cleaned or replaced on a regular basis.
- Mechanical items. Belts, bearings, and other mechanical components of the air conditioning system must be maintained and adjusted for optimal performance.
- Refrigerant levels. Refrigerant levels must be checked at least once a year to ensure there are no leaks and that the system is properly operating.
Our Maintenance Agreements take the guesswork out of preventative maintenance when it comes to your computer room’s air conditioning system.
Advantage Refrigeration can provide ongoing service and maintenance to ensure that your air conditioning system is regularly inspected, maintained, and repaired – minimizing the risk of any sudden failures.
Signs of a Failing Air Conditioning System
While having a regular maintenance agreement is a great way to ensure your system remains in peak condition, it’s also important to know what to look for if things do start to malfunction.
When it comes to an air conditioning system, here are some common signs of failure:
- The airflow coming through the vents feels weak.
- The temperature in your computer room does not match the thermostat.
- You are hearing strange sounds or noticing strange smells.
- The air isn’t cold enough.
If you notice any of these signs that your air conditioning system is not working properly, do not hesitate to call Advantage Refrigeration at any time!
24/7 Emergency Service
Maintaining a cool temperature in your computer room or data center is imperative to the healthy function of your equipment and technology. Don’t compromise your business by putting off necessary repairs!
Advantage Refrigeration offers 24/7 emergency service in the Edmonton area, ensuring that repairs are completed as soon as possible so your business can return to normal operating conditions.
We will do whatever needs to be done to keep your business open and operating! All while communicating with you throughout the entire process.
From plumbing to refrigeration to HVAC systems, we have you covered! Advantage Refrigeration provides service for all of your business’s mechanical needs.